Categorie: ProAudio technology
- Drivers 1 x 10" neodymium + 1 x 1" neodymium
- Power handeling 300W RMS / 600W Programme
- Impedance 16 ohms
- Frequency response 70 - 22,000 Hz (via system amp.)
- Max. SPL (1m, free field) 127 dB peak (via system amp.)
- Directivity pattern (hxv) 90 X 60 degrees
- Connections 4 x Speakon NL4 on rear side ( 3x PIN 1+/1-) (1x PIN 2+ / 2-)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 485 x 290 x 267 mm
- Weight 12Kg
- Colour black
- Accessories FB-MT: Flyframe / BAG-MT10: draagtas / Case-MT10: flightcase 2stuks
- Options installatie versie zonder handvaten en rubber voeten in diverse RAL kleuren
- Warranty 5 Jaar fabrieks garantie
The MT10 loudspeaker is a direct radiating multi-purpose speaker to be operated on system amplifiers. The 2-way system is equipped with one 10″ cone chassis and one 1″ HF driver. The sophisticated passive crossover ensures a phase-coherent division of both ways over several octaves and allows a low-distortion and uncompressed reproduction at high SPL levels.
The radiation angle is 90 x 60 degrees or 60 x 90 degrees with the horn rotated.
In connection with the lefthand and righthand cabinet versions, the 45 degree angled monitor base allows asymmetric monitor applications. The setups based on FIR filters ensure a safe operation plus a linear phase and transmission behaviour. Together with the low-distortion design the result is a strikingly musical loudspeaker with an excellent transient response for a multitude of sound applications.
When combined with the SW and VS system subwoofers, high-performance fullrange systems can be realised in various configuration levels. Despite an impedance of 16 ohms the MT10 loudspeaker is able to produce high sound pressure levels.